Saturday, July 26, 2008

welcome!



Okay, so after over two years since opening, I'm finally starting a blog for Regeneration. I'm not sure what I hope to accomplish with it, but I'll probably figure it out as I go along (much like I have with the store). i think this will be a fun easy way to post new additions to the store, since it's been really tough to keep the website up to date. It's a one woman show, here!
This won't be a "green blog" - there's no shortage of them, and I'm no expert on the subject anyway. I'm just a gal who hates to throw anything away (and prefers the term "recycler" to "packrat").
I've made some changes to the store in the past few months, the biggest being some pretty drastic price changes and starting to carry used and vintage clothes. While there's new eco clothing lines popping up all over the place, they're all still so darned expensive. I'm trying to adapt to the economy which has been pretty tricky lately, so I've stopped ordering all those expensive bamboo and soy clothes for the most part. Buying used is always going to be 100 times more eco-friendly, especially when your organic cotton or bamboo clothes are shipped from the other side of the world.
Thanks for stopping by and please come on back!
-Kelly, owner of Regeneration
http://www.shopregeneration.com

No comments: